Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a659517
Asset Allocation 360°: oil or gold, Europe or Asia?
on Feb 18, 2013 at 12:48
In our latest edition of Asset Allocation 360° we take a trip around the world to highlight the places the best brains have identified as hotspots.
To find how these individuals are tackling the US, Europe, UK, emerging markets, Asia, China, Japan, alongside industrial metals, alternatives, property, oil, commodities and gold, click here for the latest Asset Allocation 360°.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- EISs set for last-minute reprieve from regulator’s Ucis clampdown
- FSCS reveals plans for payouts from Lifemark recovery
- Government scraps rebate tax for overseas investors
- Private Wealth's Robinson joins Antrams boosting assets under advice to £450m
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street advances on Fed officials' reassurance
More about this article:
What others are saying
by Rachael Revesz on May 22, 2013 at 09:28