Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a650804
Aviva appoints ex-Friends Prov chairman as non-exec director
by Jun Merrett on Jan 14, 2013 at 15:55
Ex-Friends Provident chairman Adrian Montague has joined Aviva as a non-executive director.
Montague (pictured), was previously the executive chairman of Friends Provident from May 2005 until November 2009. He was also previously chairman of the British Energy Group and currently holds other roles including chairman of investment group 3i Group and the Anglian Water Group.
John McFarlane, Aviva's chairman said: 'I am delighted that Sir Adrian has agreed to join Aviva's board given his extensive non-executive and insurance experience.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Advisers and providers split over impact of consultancy charging ban
- IFAs vent frustration at lack of re-reg progress
- Lighthouse ties up with Aviva for exclusive protection offering
- Barnett Waddingham: give trustees power to block pension liberation
- Standard Life to pay platform rebate tax for investors
More about this article:
by Brian Cantwell on May 20, 2013 at 15:02