View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a650804
Aviva appoints ex-Friends Prov chairman as non-exec director
by Jun Merrett on Jan 14, 2013 at 15:55
Ex-Friends Provident chairman Adrian Montague has joined Aviva as a non-executive director.
Montague (pictured), was previously the executive chairman of Friends Provident from May 2005 until November 2009. He was also previously chairman of the British Energy Group and currently holds other roles including chairman of investment group 3i Group and the Anglian Water Group.
John McFarlane, Aviva's chairman said: 'I am delighted that Sir Adrian has agreed to join Aviva's board given his extensive non-executive and insurance experience.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54