Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a638461
Colin Jelley exits St James's Place
by Jun Merrett on Nov 29, 2012 at 11:14
Colin Jelley has left tied advice force St James's Place (SJP) just 18 months after joining the firm.
Jelley (pictured), was divisional director of private clients with a focus on high-net-worth clients.
He was previously head of tax and financial planning at Skandia.
David Lamb, managing director of St. James’s Place, said: 'Colin joined St. James's Place to develop various initiatives to enhance the client service proposition and we are grateful to him for the work he has undertaken.
‘With the project completed, it’s a natural time for him to move on, and we wish him every success for the future.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
- PIMS 2013: Wraps reject move to flat-fee pricing
More about this article:
More from us
by Himanshu Singh on May 18, 2013 at 04:18