Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a662149
Colin Jelley returns to Skandia
by Daniel Grote on Feb 28, 2013 at 09:36
Colin Jelley has returned to Skandia as head of wealth planning.
Jelley (pictured) was previously head of tax and financial planning at the provider before leaving to join St James's Place. However, he left the tied sales force after just 18 months in the role of divisional director of private clients.
Skandia said Jelley would be leading a team of 10 in working with advisers to help them meet their clients' financial planning needs.
Skandia UK sales director Steve Powell said: 'Colin has added tremendous value to our business over the years, and we are delighted to have him with us again in this new role. His vast wealth of knowledge and expertise is second to none and his in depth knowledge of Skandia and our products and services will help him hit the ground running.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- EISs set for last-minute reprieve from regulator’s Ucis clampdown
- FSCS reveals plans for payouts from Lifemark recovery
- Government scraps rebate tax for overseas investors
- Private Wealth's Robinson joins Antrams boosting assets under advice to £450m
- FTSE dips below 6,800, Lloyds boosted by regulator
More about this article:
More from us
- Colin Jelley exits St James's Place
- Colin Jelley to leave Skandia
- Colin Jelley joins St James's Place
by Rachael Revesz on May 22, 2013 at 09:28