Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a662149
Colin Jelley returns to Skandia
by Daniel Grote on Feb 28, 2013 at 09:36
Colin Jelley has returned to Skandia as head of wealth planning.
Jelley (pictured) was previously head of tax and financial planning at the provider before leaving to join St James's Place. However, he left the tied sales force after just 18 months in the role of divisional director of private clients.
Skandia said Jelley would be leading a team of 10 in working with advisers to help them meet their clients' financial planning needs.
Skandia UK sales director Steve Powell said: 'Colin has added tremendous value to our business over the years, and we are delighted to have him with us again in this new role. His vast wealth of knowledge and expertise is second to none and his in depth knowledge of Skandia and our products and services will help him hit the ground running.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
- PIMS 2013: Wraps reject move to flat-fee pricing
More about this article:
More from us
- Colin Jelley exits St James's Place
- Colin Jelley to leave Skandia
- Colin Jelley joins St James's Place
by Himanshu Singh on May 18, 2013 at 04:18