Welcome to New Model Adviser®'s structured CPD centre, a one-stop shop for all your professional development needs.
Individual modules will cover the biggest financial planning issues, investment themes and asset classes.
We've tried to keep things simple. Each module is designed to be read in 45 minutes, followed by a 15 minute online test.
If you get 70% or higher on the test you can log an hour of CPD with the Personal Finance Society or the CISI. There is no limit on the number of times you can take the tests.
In association with
Exchande-traded funds: This module will focus on exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Why has the ETF industry grown at such a high rate? How do you pick an ETF? And how are your peers investing in ETFs?
CII and PFS CPD accredited
Adviser Workshop: How to help less wealthy clients
Darren Lloyd Thomas, Matthew Walne and Susan Hill will serve clients with less assets than their firm's targets, but only in particular circumstances.
- The Tax Doctor: Pension reforms create tax-free income opportunity
- The Accumulator: Sanjay Badhan focuses on lifestyle choices
- Adviser Workshop: How to boost your business with technology 1
- The Accumulator: Hardman screens ethically for retirement returns 1
- The Accumulator: Chris Gilchrist goes active to avoid costly conservatism
- The Accumulator: David Oliver of SAM Wealth
- Adviser Workshop: How to approach professional development