Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a653343
Equity Release Council chief Rozario abandons Ship
by Brian Cantwell on Jan 24, 2013 at 10:53
Andrea Rozario, the director general of the Equity Release Council, will step down from the organisation at the end of February.
The Equity Release Council was previously called Safe Home Income Plans (Ship) until it rebranded in May 2012.
Rozario’s departure follows the rebrand and restructure of the organisation, which included a reshuffle of its board.
Rozario said she was happy with her achievements at the organisation.
‘When I joined Ship over five years ago, it was a shared goal between myself and the previous chairman Laurie Edman's to broaden out membership of this long standing organisation to enable it to represent the industry as a whole and not simply providers.
‘Against the backdrop of economic turmoil, it has been a challenging but enormously gratifying process working with the board to build the new structure which led to the launch of the Equity Release Council in May 2012.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Advisers and providers split over impact of consultancy charging ban
- IFAs vent frustration at lack of re-reg progress
- Lighthouse ties up with Aviva for exclusive protection offering
- Barnett Waddingham: give trustees power to block pension liberation
- Standard Life to pay platform rebate tax for investors
More about this article:
by Brian Cantwell on May 20, 2013 at 15:02