Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a654089
Ex-Cofunds boss Brett Williams joins EIS platform
by Rachael Revesz on Jan 28, 2013 at 11:28
Former Cofunds and Skandia UK chief executive Brett Williams has joined Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) platform Kuber Ventures in an advisory role.
Kuber Ventures, founded last year, has appointed Williams to assist the senior management team.
In October 2012 Williams (pictured) launched alternative investment boutique Old Burlington Investments.
Both Old Burlington and Kuber are funded by private equity firm LW² and have a shared focus on alternative investments.
LW² is owned by Brett Williams, Future Capital Partners (FCP) founder Tim Levy, and FCP partners Tim West and Neil Lewis.
In his advisory role Williams will work alongside Dermott Campbell and John Williams, founders and directors of Kuber Ventures.
He said alternative investments were increasingly important as part of a balanced portfolio.
‘I look forward to working with Dermot, John and the rest of the experienced management team, to share my experience of the mutual funds world and to ensure Kuber takes full advantage of the EIS opportunity,’ he said.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
More from us
- Ex-Cofunds chief Williams returns with private equity venture
- Ex-Cofunds boss Williams launches alternatives investment business
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08