Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a657998
FundsNetwork puts investment trusts listing on hold
by Michelle Abrego on Feb 11, 2013 at 11:20
Fidelity FundsNetwork has put plans to list investment trusts on the back burner prioritising projects which meet more pressing adviser demands.
In 2012, it was reported that the platform was to list investment trusts ahead of the retail distribution review (RDR).
However, a spokeswoman for the platform said plans for investment trusts had been put on hold for the time being.
‘We have a busy delivery schedule, which has meant we have had to prioritise launches based on adviser feedback and need,’ she said.
She said the platform was ‘committed’ to launching investment trusts, but was ‘unable to commit to a specific date at the moment’.
It had previously announced plans to offer a range of exchange traded funds and investment trusts, it added ETFs to the platform in June 2012.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
- PIMS 2013: Wraps reject move to flat-fee pricing
More about this article:
More from us
- FundsNetwork wins race to launch unbundled platform
- FundsNetwork recruits ex-Skandia manager and hits £40bn
- Ex-Cofunds director Conway appointed James Hay boss
- FundsNetwork adds ETFs to platform
- Ex-FundsNetwork boss White follows Shaughnessy to Zurich
by Himanshu Singh on May 18, 2013 at 04:18