Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a631736
Future Asset and Avalon team up for Sipp offering
by Michelle Abrego on Nov 09, 2012 at 11:16
Cardiff-based Future Asset Management has teamed up with platform provider Avalon Investment Services to offer clients a white-labelled Sipp.
The wrapper, which will be called the Future Asset Management Sipp, will be made available to the firm’s clients with more than £70,000 of investable assets.
Future’s managing partner David Wingar (pictured) said he turned to Avalon after becoming dissatisfied with Jardine Lloyd Thompson, the firm he partnered with five years ago for a Sipp offering.
‘Instead of us fitting in with [Avalon], it fixed the arrangement in a way we would be happy to see,’ he said. ‘It’s just trying to deliver what our clients want rather than trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.’
Wingar said he was also in the process of hiring a new adviser, Richard Lovering, who would join the firm as a mortgage consultant, allowing him and his son Graham, who is also an adviser with the firm, to focus on financial planning.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- EISs set for last-minute reprieve from regulator’s Ucis clampdown
- FSCS reveals plans for payouts from Lifemark recovery
- Government scraps rebate tax for overseas investors
- Private Wealth's Robinson joins Antrams boosting assets under advice to £450m
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street advances on Fed officials' reassurance
More about this article:
by Rachael Revesz on May 22, 2013 at 09:28