Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a667180
Hedge fund manager takes majority stake in Frontier
by Daniel Grote on Mar 20, 2013 at 07:44
Hedge fund manager Gottex Fund Management has taken a majority stake in investment managers Frontier Investment Management.
Guernsey-based Gottex said it expected to benefit 'from access to Frontier's retail distribution in the UK through its well-established IFA channels'.
Frontier chief executive Michael Azlen (pictured) will retain a 'substantial equity interest' in the business following the deal and will join Gottex as an executive within its multi-asset business.
'Gottex provides a global institutional asset management platform with strong investment processes that will allow Frontier's product line to grow and achieve its potential,' he said.
Frontier employs a similar investment style to Dimensional, and has won the backing of a number of New Model Adviser® firms. Brook-Dobson Brear, David Jones Financial Planning and Trinity Wealth Management have all used its investments for clients.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08