Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a650632
Henderson appoints multi-asset funds director
by Michelle Abrego on Jan 14, 2013 at 10:25
Henderson has appointed Paul O'Conner, former partner of Mercer Investment Consulting, as director of its multi-asset funds.
O'Conner will report to head of multi-asset Bill McQuaker and will work on asset allocation, product development and client servicing.
McQuaker said: 'During the course of his career Paul has built a complete set of asset allocation skills spanning fixed income, equities, cash and alternatives.
'Having worked with Paul for a number of years at Credit Suisse I am very familiar with how he operates. Given the team approach we take, his collegiate style will be extremely valuable. He will be a great addition to our team and to Henderson as a whole.'
This is the second hire to the multi-asset team following the appointment of James de Bunsen from Armstrong Investment Managers as a fund manager in the team in December 2012.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- EISs set for last-minute reprieve from regulator’s Ucis clampdown
- FSCS reveals plans for payouts from Lifemark recovery
- Government scraps rebate tax for overseas investors
- Private Wealth's Robinson joins Antrams boosting assets under advice to £450m
- FTSE dips below 6,800, Lloyds boosted by regulator
More about this article:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- BlackRock to acquire Credit Suisse ETF business
- Henderson chairman steps down to join Royal London
- Where bulls and bears will roam: top tips on investing in 2013
by Rachael Revesz on May 22, 2013 at 09:28