Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a657078
HFS Milbourne funds top £100m assets
by Brian Cantwell on Feb 12, 2013 at 16:08
Surrey-based IFA firm HFS Milbourne has passed the £100 million milestone for assets under management in its Strategic Portfolio Service model portfolio offering.
HFS’s Strategic Portfolio Service now accounts for £108 million of assets, up from £81 million in January 2012. Fund performance accounts for £9 million of that rise, and £18 million has been attracted in new investments.
The service is a range of 10 risk-rated model portfolios. Its mid-level Portfolio 6 delivered 9.3% over 2012, ahead of the 7.8% returned by its benchmark, linked to the Libor +3 rate, and the FTSE All-Share and MSCI AC World ex UK indices.
HFS Milbourne advises on around £250 million of client assets. ‘What sets us apart from what some other IFAs do is we have an investment committee that sits once every quarter,’ said joint managing director Rod Milne (pictured).
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Ex-Tenet director looks to launch liability long-stop cover
- Re-reg rethink: platforms and fund groups look to improve transfers
- Tuesday Papers: Apple accused of avoiding billions in taxes
- M&G warns over cost of multiple share classes
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street flat as investors weigh stimulus efforts
More about this article:
More from us
- Compare yourself to your peers: HFS Milbourne
- HFS Milbourne upsizes office to accommodate expansion plans
by Michelle Abrego on May 21, 2013 at 08:14