Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the video online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/video/a651423
Hugh Young: Japan small caps are best Asia value play
by Matthew Goodburn on Jan 17, 2013 at 00:01
Aberdeen Asset Management's Asia Pacific veteran investor Hugh Young talks exclusively to Citywire Global about whether it is different this time for Japan.
The Euro Stars AA-rated manager also reveals why India remains compelling despite its political problems, and where he is finding new opportunities in the region.
The Asian equity star says that staying ahead of the investment pack has been a mix of luck and judgement, but admits his luck could soon turn.
More about this article:
Look up the funds
- Aberdeen Global - Asia Pacific Eqty D2 GBP
- Aberdeen Asia Pacific & Japan A Acc
- Aberdeen Asia Pacific A Acc
- Aberdeen Global - Asian Smaller Companies D2 GBP
- Aberdeen Global - Chinese Equity D2 GBP
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Hugh Young: Indian prime minister has been hopeless
- Hugh Young still backing India's '10% growth' potential
- Hugh Young on China: 'I wouldn't touch banks with a barge pole'
- Japan govt bonds riskier than frontier markets, says BlackRock
- GLG Japan's Edwards expecting tech turnaround
by Himanshu Singh on Dec 07, 2013 at 04:57