Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a631341
IFA consolidator Bellpenny hires finance director
by Jun Merrett on Nov 05, 2012 at 09:45
IFA consolidator Bellpenny has appointed a new finance director.
Chris Reed, former group chief financial officer at Sunrise Brokers has joined the consolidator run by Intrinsic Financial Services founder Kevin Ronaldson after it announced it has initial acquisition agreements totalling £400 million of assets under management in October.
Reed was also previously finance director at broker Prebon Marshall Yamane and also group finance director at Collins Stewart when it acquired Prebon. He also held senior finance positions at HSBC, UBS and Credit Suisse.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
More from us
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08