Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a661817
In Partnership adds London & Capital to investment offering
by Daniel Grote on Feb 27, 2013 at 09:14
Networks In Partnership and Whitechurch have added discretionary fund manager (DFM) London & Capital managed portfolios to its investment offering.
The range includes 10 risk-rated portfolios and three income portfolios. Mark Pittaccio, group investment director for In Partnership and Whitechurch owner The On-Line Partnership, said the move followed six months of due diligence.
‘The retail distribution review had been the catalyst for a number of important changes in our industry, the trend to outsource investment management amongst the most significant,’ he added.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Advisers and providers split over impact of consultancy charging ban
- IFAs vent frustration at lack of re-reg progress
- Lighthouse ties up with Aviva for exclusive protection offering
- Barnett Waddingham: give trustees power to block pension liberation
- Standard Life to pay platform rebate tax for investors
More about this article:
by Brian Cantwell on May 20, 2013 at 15:02