Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a658620
Intelliflo hires ex-Skandia head of propositions Peter Jordan
by Jun Merrett on Feb 13, 2013 at 13:28
Technology provider Intelliflo has appointed ex-Skandia platform boss Peter Jordan to head up its marketing team.
Jordan, who left Skandia in March 2010 to pursue a career in teaching after two years as the company's head of propositions, will head up Intelliflo's marketing division from April although the firm has not decided an official title yet.
Jordan (pictured) was also previously marketing director at Scottish Widows and head of UK marketing at Skandia for ten years from 1993.
Nick Eatock, chief executive of Intelliflo, said: 'This is a good hire for us and Peter has a great background and reputation.
‘We've been scouting the market for a while for someone senior enough to lead the team and we are delighted Peter bought into the vision of the business.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
More from us
- Intelliflo plans product panel for simplified advice
- IntelliFlo upgrades adviser software with new tool
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08