View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a649296
Iress launches cashflow planning tool
on Jan 08, 2013 at 13:58
Technology provider Iress has launched a cashflow planning tool called XTOOLS+.
The new product is a strategy-based modelling tool, which aims to help advisers analyse financial planning scenarios for individual clients, partners, and trusts, and model a range of strategies.
The program will provide analysis of client objectives, assets in the face of tax changes over a given timeframe.
XTOOLS+ will sit on Iress’ XPLAN platform alongside financial planning tools, portfolio management services, and a compliance oversight function.
Mark Loosmore, Iress business development director, said due to the retail distribution review (RDR) advisers could use cashflow planning to demonstrate their value to clients.
‘The RDR has brought clear focus on advisers to demonstrate the value of advice and their services,’ he said. ‘Many advisers are responding by producing planning services that explore the range of potential financial strategies open to their clients.’
News sponsored by:
Click here to watch a series of sponsored interviews with Jupiter's fund managers on the UK equity market.
Today's top headlines
More about this article:
More from us
- Two dozen fund groups and platforms sign up to TEX
- A high income bond fund that could float out of trouble
- Life insurance: why men will still lose out after gender neutral pricing
- Eschew DIY for a properly implemented CRM system
- Life after RDR: Childs plans to take a step back from Arch
- Graham Campbell: why 2013 will be healthy for equities (but not bonds)
- FSA warns networks must improve compliance
- The 15 managers who got their first Citywire Rating for Christmas
- Standard Life
- restructuring plans
- the departure of Andrew Moss
by William Robins on Apr 17, 2014 at 12:21