View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a653657
Jessica Ennis and David Weir attend Caerus conference
by Jun Merrett on Jan 25, 2013 at 09:56
Caerus Capital Group advisers were joined by Olympic and Paralympic gold medallists Jessica Ennis and David Weir at their annual sales conference.
Ennis and Weir were among the speakers at the event for 500 attendees who were told that the group's recent acquisition of Paradigm Financial Advisers would take adviser numbers to over 350.
Keith Carby, chief executive of Caerus, said: 'In just two years, we have proven that the Caerus model is attractive to advisers who put their clients’ interests above all else. For those with that mind-set, this is a time of great opportunity.'
Carby (pictured left) also unveiled the network’s mandated platform panel which will be made up of Parmenion, Skandia and Aegon.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- Caerus ties with Skandia, Aegon and Parmenion for platform panel
- Caerus appoints ex-Honister director as chief operating officer
- Caerus Capital buys Paradigm network
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54