Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a655388
Jupiter business development head Hillgarth retires
by Rachael Revesz on Feb 01, 2013 at 11:41
Jupiter Fund Management business development director Tristan Hillgarth has retired.
Hillgarth had worked at the group for seven years, having joined from Invesco, where he was vice-chairman.
A spokesman for Jupiter said there was not a direct replacement.
Jupiter hired Andrew Clark, head of private clients and charities, in September last year, and Jupiter said Clark’s role would also encompass business development.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
Challenged by growing risk aversion?
Challenging financial markets over recent years have resulted in growing risk aversion among British savers and led many to seek safety in cash. Click here for more.
More about this article:
More from us
- Omam's Nickols builds Jupiter and F&C stakes
- Swip and BlackRock top Bestinvest 'dog fund' list
- Jupiter assets surge to £26bn after cautious fund boost
- Jupiter multi-asset team in double credit hire
- Jupiter's Darwall sticks by his 'special' but expensive stocks
by Alex Steger on Dec 11, 2013 at 09:05