View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a655388
Jupiter business development head Hillgarth retires
by Rachael Revesz on Feb 01, 2013 at 11:41
Jupiter Fund Management business development director Tristan Hillgarth has retired.
Hillgarth had worked at the group for seven years, having joined from Invesco, where he was vice-chairman.
A spokesman for Jupiter said there was not a direct replacement.
Jupiter hired Andrew Clark, head of private clients and charities, in September last year, and Jupiter said Clark’s role would also encompass business development.
News sponsored by:
As the UK coalition government strives to rebalance the national economy, so called 'reshoring' looks set to play an increasingly important role in economic recovery.
Today's top headlines
Alastair Mundy met Citywire's Daniel Grote at the London Stock Exchange Studios for a detailed interview about the Investec Cautious Managed fund.
More about this article:
More from us
- Omam's Nickols builds Jupiter and F&C stakes
- Swip and BlackRock top Bestinvest 'dog fund' list
- Jupiter assets surge to £26bn after cautious fund boost
- Jupiter multi-asset team in double credit hire
- Jupiter's Darwall sticks by his 'special' but expensive stocks
by Himanshu Singh on Jul 26, 2014 at 08:10