View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a655388
Jupiter business development head Hillgarth retires
by Rachael Revesz on Feb 01, 2013 at 11:41
Jupiter Fund Management business development director Tristan Hillgarth has retired.
Hillgarth had worked at the group for seven years, having joined from Invesco, where he was vice-chairman.
A spokesman for Jupiter said there was not a direct replacement.
Jupiter hired Andrew Clark, head of private clients and charities, in September last year, and Jupiter said Clark’s role would also encompass business development.
News sponsored by:
Click here to watch a series of sponsored interviews with Jupiter's fund managers on the UK equity market.
Today's top headlines
More about this article:
More from us
- Omam's Nickols builds Jupiter and F&C stakes
- Swip and BlackRock top Bestinvest 'dog fund' list
- Jupiter assets surge to £26bn after cautious fund boost
- Jupiter multi-asset team in double credit hire
- Jupiter's Darwall sticks by his 'special' but expensive stocks
by New Model Adviser team on Apr 24, 2014 at 16:06