Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a638450
Ken Davy’s Sandringham reveals pricing structure for advisers
by Michelle Abrego on Nov 29, 2012 at 11:07
SimplyBiz chairman Ken Davy’s restricted national Sandringham Financial Partners has unveiled its adviser pricing structure.
Sandringham partners will be charged 15% of their turnover up to £100,000 and 5% above that level. The charge covers Financial Services Authority and professional indemnity insurance costs, as well as professional body membership fees.
A client servicing package, which will be delivered by Sandringham to give extra support to partners, will also be included in the costs.
Davy (pictured right) said: ‘A partner of Sandringham will benefit from significantly lower costs than alternative offerings in the market.
‘Even more importantly founding partners will have the opportunity to be much more profitable because of the client focussed framework they will be able to deliver to their clients.’
Steve Braidford, managing director of Sandringham, said: ‘We have worked hard to ensure our pricing structure is as low as we could possibly make it whilst including all the elements of the proposition.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Autumn Statement: Gov’t cracks down on IHT avoidance through trusts
- Autumn Statement: Gov’t looks to open ISAs to wider range of bonds
- Autumn Statement: Gov't withdraws relief for VCT share buy-backs
- Autumn Statement: Hargreaves hits out at child trust fund silence
- Autumn Statement: Gov’t spares annuity loans from tax threat
Challenged by growing risk aversion?
Challenging financial markets over recent years have resulted in growing risk aversion among British savers and led many to seek safety in cash. Click here for more.
More about this article:
More from us
- SimplyBiz's Davy lifts lid on Sandringham Financial Partners
- IFP lobbies FSA for better PI deal for new model firms
- Davy's Sandringham recruits ex-Intrinsic director
- SimplyBiz's Ken Davy to launch restricted national
by William Robins on Dec 05, 2013 at 12:46