Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a638450
Ken Davy’s Sandringham reveals pricing structure for advisers
by Michelle Abrego on Nov 29, 2012 at 11:07
SimplyBiz chairman Ken Davy’s restricted national Sandringham Financial Partners has unveiled its adviser pricing structure.
Sandringham partners will be charged 15% of their turnover up to £100,000 and 5% above that level. The charge covers Financial Services Authority and professional indemnity insurance costs, as well as professional body membership fees.
A client servicing package, which will be delivered by Sandringham to give extra support to partners, will also be included in the costs.
Davy (pictured right) said: ‘A partner of Sandringham will benefit from significantly lower costs than alternative offerings in the market.
‘Even more importantly founding partners will have the opportunity to be much more profitable because of the client focussed framework they will be able to deliver to their clients.’
Steve Braidford, managing director of Sandringham, said: ‘We have worked hard to ensure our pricing structure is as low as we could possibly make it whilst including all the elements of the proposition.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
More from us
- SimplyBiz's Davy lifts lid on Sandringham Financial Partners
- IFP lobbies FSA for better PI deal for new model firms
- Davy's Sandringham recruits ex-Intrinsic director
- SimplyBiz's Ken Davy to launch restricted national
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08