View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a650982
L&G platform boss switches job in restructuring
by Jun Merrett on Jan 15, 2013 at 09:42
L&G's head of platform and distribution Geoff Towers has switched roles to become the company's new managing director of UK and international savings.
In his new role Towers (pictured), will be working on L&G's business development in all areas of savings in the UK, Netherlands, France and India.
The move is part of an overall restructuring which sees L&G's platform and distribution division of 200 employees move to its retail savings and finance division. Mike Berry, managing director of L&G's retail savings division, will now oversee the company's platform and distribution business.
An L&G spokesman confirmed that no job cuts were made as part of the changes.
'The platform and distribution division has been moved largely to the retail savings division, so there is a closer alignment of product and distribution, and to have them in one place,' the spokesman said.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- L&G unveils post-RDR plans for IFAs
- L&G boosted by big name tie-ups for auto-enrolment
- L&G overseas boss exits in shake-up
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54