Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a633102
LIFT-Financial and Almary Green scoop PFS awards
by Rachael Revesz on Nov 09, 2012 at 12:56
The Personal Finance Society (PFS) has awarded Hayley Tink of Almary Green chartered financial planner of the year, and LIFT-Financial chartered financial planners of the year.
Gemma Langlands, paraplanner at Bishop Auckland-based Eldon Financial Planning, won the paraplanner of the year award.
Awards were also handed to the highest achiever in the diploma in financial planning, the highest achiever in advanced diploma in financial planning and the volunteer of the year.
Fay Goddard (pictured), chief executive of the PFS, said all the winners fought tough competition.
‘This year’s winners saw stiff competition with the PFS chartered awards attracting a record number of entries and this is testament to the increasing focus on professionalism and raising standards within the financial planning sector,’ she said.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Advisers and providers split over impact of consultancy charging ban
- IFAs vent frustration at lack of re-reg progress
- Lighthouse ties up with Aviva for exclusive protection offering
- Barnett Waddingham: give trustees power to block pension liberation
- Standard Life to pay platform rebate tax for investors
More about this article:
More from us
- PFS chief exec Fay Goddard to step down
- Intelligent Pensions claims PFS guidance on VAT flawed
- PFS launches series of talks for paraplanners
- Garry Hale elected PFS president
- PFS and IFP boost aid for RDR and beyond
by Brian Cantwell on May 20, 2013 at 15:02