View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a638394
Lift-Financial picks up two graduates
by Rachael Revesz on Dec 04, 2012 at 08:48
Altrincham-based Lift-Financial has hired two graduates and plans to recruit four more in the next year.
The firm has taken on Eeshan Gupta and Daniel Barratt, who graduated from the University of Manchester and Northumbria University respectively.
Gupta has a master’s degree in international business and management and Barratt has a degree in finance and investment management.
Managing director Joel Adams (pictured) said Gupta and Barratt had beaten strong competition to get the jobs.
‘We had 15 graduates come into the office; we asked the best four to come for an interview; and two were lucky enough to get jobs,’ he said.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- One half of the LIFT double act, Mike Holden
- LIFT-Financial and Almary Green scoop PFS awards
- Lift Financial Planning show off their new office in Altrincham
- Five minute adviser profile: Michael Holden and Joel Adams of Lift-Financial
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54