View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a649653
Lighthouse appoints network director after Gazard joins Sesame
by Jun Merrett on Jan 09, 2013 at 13:09
National advice firm Lighthouse Group has appointed Danyel Jordan as managing director of its network Lighthouse Advisory Services.
Jordan, who will take up the position from 1 February, is currently the network's group project director and will take over from Stephen Gazard who has moved to rival network Sesame Bankhall as its distribution director this week.
Malcolm Streatfield (pictured), chief executive of Lighthouse Group said: 'Danyel has proven ability, skill, and has a passion for good service allied to quality standards of delivery.
‘He will be a real asset to the senior team as we support our membership through the years ahead. Danyel will report directly to the group’s chief executive.'
Jordan joined Lighthouse in 2002 and prior to that he was the membership recruitment manager for BWA, the forerunner to Lighthouse Advisory Services.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- Ex-Falcon boss Gazard appointed Sesame director
- Gazard to head Lighthouse Advisory Services
- Restricted Lighthouse reveals provider ties
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54