Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a635378
Lighthouse raids Sesame to appoint training head
by Daniel Grote on Nov 19, 2012 at 07:58
Lighthouse Group has appointed Ian James as head of group training to develop the national IFA group’s Lighthouse Financial Advice Academy.
James will join in December from Sesame Bankhall Group, where he was principal of its Financial Adviser School.
He will be responsible for all new adviser training and induction, and developing the training regime within Lighthouse.
James will work from the group’s new adviser training centre in Brighton. Lighthouse said that the training regime would help to support its plans to double the number of advisers within its 500-strong national IFA division by July 2015.
Lighthouse chief executive Malcolm Streatfield said: ‘The group has made significant investment in technology and its new office in Brighton which offers support to our professional advisers across the country, and this appointment demonstrates Lighthouse's commitment to providing high quality training and support to its advisers.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Advisers and providers split over impact of consultancy charging ban
- IFAs vent frustration at lack of re-reg progress
- Lighthouse ties up with Aviva for exclusive protection offering
- Barnett Waddingham: give trustees power to block pension liberation
- Standard Life to pay platform rebate tax for investors
More about this article:
Look up the shares
More from us
- Lighthouse plans bright future after dark times
- Lighthouse hit by exodus of more than 100 advisers
- Mumford ups Lighthouse holding after Hickey’s exit
- Lighthouse renews deal with head teachers’ union
- Lighthouse boss Hickey resigns after delisting failure
by Brian Cantwell on May 20, 2013 at 15:02