View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a645177
MAM Funds unifies funds under Miton brand
by Annabelle Williams on Dec 12, 2012 at 12:49
MAM Funds is set to unify its fund range under the Miton brand.
The move will see the end of the Acuim and Midas names, and is an attempt to simplify a range of different fund franchises that grew through the company’s various acquisitions over the years.
Wealth Manager revealed earlier this year that MAM was reviewing its fund names and distribution director Graham Hooper said that unifying under the MAM name had been ruled out.
The Liverpool-based group Midas Capital Partners, which MAM acquired, will become Miton Capital Partners.
The fund names will be changed by the end of December, subject to regulatory approval.
‘As we continue to grow and develop, we believe that clarity and simplicity are key to our continued progress and success,’ he said.
‘By moving to a single, unified retail brand and clarifying fund names, we believe it will make it clearer for both our intermediary and end customers.’
The changes that MAM is planning are as follows:
- The Acuim UK Multi Cap Income fund will become the CF Miton UK Multi Cap Income fund;
- The CF Midas Balanced Growth fund will to change to CF Miton Diversified Growth fund; and
- The CF Midas Balanced Income Fund will change to the CF Miton Distribution fund
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
Look up the shares
More from us
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54