View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a651884
Newcastle Building Society advice arm renews deal with Openwork
by Jun Merrett on Jan 18, 2013 at 09:48
Openwork has struck a deal with Newcastle Financial Services (NFS) to extend its network membership for a further five years.
NFS, a subsidiary of Newcastle Building Society is Openwork's largest adviser member and joined the network in 2003, when it was called Zurich Advice Network.
NFS has 22 pension and investment advisers and four insurance advisers.
Steve Urwin, sales and marketing executive at Newcastle Building Society, said: 'NBS recognises that other high street providers are withdrawing from offering advice to the mass market but we are committed to maintaining a service for our members.
'In our view Openwork has the most compelling and progressive proposition in the market and it is very well placed to support our evolving requirements both now and in the years ahead. We were more than happy to extend our relationship with the business for a further five years.'
Mark Duckworth, managing director of marketing and distribution at Openwork said: 'NFS has been with Openwork from the very beginning and we are extremely pleased the team is extending the relationship with us for a further five years.
'The business’s continued growth year-on-year is testament to the quality of service it provides to its clients, and its decision to commit its future to Openwork at such a pivotal time for the industry is a fantastic endorsement of our proposition and strategy.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- Openwork to launch exec-only platform
- Openwork ties advisers to DIFs post RDR
- Openwork takes on ex-PosSol recruitment director
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54