Over the course of three instalments in the last two weeks we have bought you the edited highlights of a wide-roaming conversation between Citywire chair Lawrence Lever and five leading fund bosses.
While that has enabled us to zero in on the key points there is plenty more of interest to be found in a wide-roaming, unguarded 90-minute plus conversation.
Click through on the link above to hear the full chat on soundcloud, or use the links on the right to go straight to the selected highlights.
The five participants were:
- Alexander S. Friedman, group chief executive, GAM Holding AG
- Hendrik du Toit, chief executive officer, Investec Asset Management
- Maarten Slendebroek, chief executive officer, Jupiter Asset Management
- Euan Munro, chief executive, Aviva Investors
- Sean Hagerty, European managing director, Vanguard Asset Management