Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a656923
Openwork reveals Omnis fund managers
by Rachael Revesz on Feb 06, 2013 at 15:45
Openwork is set to expand its Omnis investment proposition with new model portfolios in the second quarter.
Openwork’s partnership with Octopus Investments will see the launch of two new risk-rated model portfolio ranges,
It will launch multi-asset active and passive ranges, including cautious, balanced and adventurous model portfolios.
The active portfolios will feature a UK equities fund managed by Schroders, a US equities fund managed by BNY Mellon and an emerging markets equity fund managed by Jupiter.
Openwork revealed last year it would mandate its advisers to use the Omnis funds.
Omnis already has multi-manager funds, managed by Octopus, and three single strategy funds, managed by Threadneedle.
Openwork proposition and marketing director Philip Martin (pictured) said that Omnis provided cheaper investments than equivalent offers in the market.
‘Expanding our asset manufacturing capability further will enable our advisers to access best-of-breed outsourcing solutions, both in the UK and abroad, at very favourable terms that fully reflect our scale and significant asset flows,’ he said.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
Look up the shares
More from us
- Newcastle Building Society advice arm renews deal with Openwork
- Openwork to launch exec-only platform
- Openwork ties advisers to DIFs post RDR
- Openwork takes on ex-PosSol recruitment director
- Openwork hit by £1.8m complaint redress costs
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08