View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a634786
Paraplanner profile: Polly Jenkins of ParaMore Paraplanning Services
by William Robins on Nov 27, 2012 at 15:10
Polly Jenkins - ParaMore Paraplanning Services
Type of paraplanner:
MSc (Hons) Money, Banking and Finance, DipPFS
I enjoy quite a few things about being a paraplanner: being efficient, ticking items off my checklist to ensure compliant files, performing income tax and inheritance tax calculations and receiving thanks from an adviser’s clients on how clear my reports are.
Most challenging aspect of paraplanning:
Dealing with some advisers who refer to you as an ‘overqualified secretary’.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- Paraplanner profile: Matt Westwell of Victory Planning Services
- Paraplanner profile: Sally Ann Hurst of Integrity Virtual Office Planning
- What’s the measure of a good paraplanner?
- Paraplanner profile: Sarah Gard of Ashcourt Rowan Financial Planning