Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a654764
Perspective strikes advice deal with Chorley Building Society
by Jun Merrett on Jan 30, 2013 at 10:30
National IFA Perspective Financial Group has signed a deal with Chorley Building Society to advise its customers.
Perspective's Chorley-based office Shirebrook Wealth Management will provide the building society's customers with whole of market advice on investment, retirement planning, protection and tax planning in any of its three branches or arrange for a home visit.
Martin Summer, managing director of Shirebrook Wealth Management said the two companies had worked together for years and whilst many high street banks had left the advice sector, Chorley Building Society was dedicated to providing an advice service for its customers.
'In light of [the retail distribution review (RDR) many high-street banks are distancing themselves from providing customers with advice so it is refreshing that Chorley Building Society isn’t shying away from the best interests of its members. We are delighted to be working with such a forward-thinking local organisation.'
'Chorley Building Society offers members some fantastic products and we believe there is scope for members to receive holistic financial planning through a relationship they can trust. The Chorley Building Society motto is ‘traditional values in a modern world’ and we believe our approach of traditional face-to-face financial advice and getting to know the needs of our clients will complement this.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Advisers and providers split over impact of consultancy charging ban
- IFAs vent frustration at lack of re-reg progress
- Lighthouse ties up with Aviva for exclusive protection offering
- Barnett Waddingham: give trustees power to block pension liberation
- Standard Life to pay platform rebate tax for investors
More about this article:
More from us
- Perspective grows assets to £2.4bn in first half of 2012
- Perspective to join rebranded Apfa and goes for chartered clean sweep
- Perspective hatches execution-only service plan
- Barclays: why we quit financial advice
by Brian Cantwell on May 20, 2013 at 15:02