View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a658570
Ros Altmann steps down as director general of Saga
by Brian Cantwell on Feb 13, 2013 at 10:53
Pensions expert Ros Altmann has resigned as director general of Saga to spend more time in London.
Altmann, who joined Saga in October 2010, said: ‘I have enjoyed working with Saga for the past two and a half years, especially on new research and Thought Leadership initiatives, as well as engaging on policy issues in areas including finance, retirement, lifestyle and social care.’
Altmann (pictured) is a prominent media commentator on pensions policy and has advised governments.
She has recently called for the restrictions on the National Employment Savings Trust to be lifted.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54