Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a651795
Rowley Turton achieves chartered status
by Michelle Abrego on Jan 18, 2013 at 11:41
Leicester-based Rowley Turton (IFA) has gained corporate chartered status, joining the ranks of 450 other firms in the UK.
Managing director Alan Turton (pictured) said chartered status would impress clients as well as professional connections. ‘As [we now are] chartered financial planners, potential clients have independent verification of our professionalism, putting us on par with other established professions, such as solicitors and accountants we work closely with,’ he said.
Rowley Turton director Scott Gallacher obtained individual chartered status in December 2012.
He said: ‘I am delighted to obtain the chartered financial planner title, and I would like to thank my colleague and mentor Alan Turton for passing on his years of experience and helping me to achieve this.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Advisers and providers split over impact of consultancy charging ban
- IFAs vent frustration at lack of re-reg progress
- Lighthouse ties up with Aviva for exclusive protection offering
- Barnett Waddingham: give trustees power to block pension liberation
- Standard Life to pay platform rebate tax for investors
More about this article:
What others are saying
by Brian Cantwell on May 20, 2013 at 15:02