View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a651795
Rowley Turton achieves chartered status
by Michelle Abrego on Jan 18, 2013 at 11:41
Leicester-based Rowley Turton (IFA) has gained corporate chartered status, joining the ranks of 450 other firms in the UK.
Managing director Alan Turton (pictured) said chartered status would impress clients as well as professional connections. ‘As [we now are] chartered financial planners, potential clients have independent verification of our professionalism, putting us on par with other established professions, such as solicitors and accountants we work closely with,’ he said.
Rowley Turton director Scott Gallacher obtained individual chartered status in December 2012.
He said: ‘I am delighted to obtain the chartered financial planner title, and I would like to thank my colleague and mentor Alan Turton for passing on his years of experience and helping me to achieve this.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
What others are saying
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54