Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a638388
Schroders chief financial officer to step down
by Alex Steger on Nov 29, 2012 at 07:49
Schroders chief financial officer Kevin Parry is set to step down on 5 May 2013.
He will be replaced by Richard Keers a partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), who had previously conducted audits of the fund group in his role as PwC's global relationship partner for Schroders from 2006 to 2010.
Keers was also the auditor for AXA UK, Legal & General, and Jardine Lloyd Thomas.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Advisers and providers split over impact of consultancy charging ban
- IFAs vent frustration at lack of re-reg progress
- Lighthouse ties up with Aviva for exclusive protection offering
- Barnett Waddingham: give trustees power to block pension liberation
- Standard Life to pay platform rebate tax for investors
More about this article:
by Brian Cantwell on May 20, 2013 at 15:02