Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a658770
Serenity links with platform to offer FX services
by Jun Merrett on Feb 15, 2013 at 13:44
Hertfordshire-based Serenity Financial Planning has teamed up with platform provider FTT Global to offer clients foreign exchange services.
Serenity director Tina Weeks (pictured) said the firm had decided to provide the service, which is available 24 hours a day, following an increasing demand from clients.
‘This partnership allows our clients access to a great solution without the normal worry that comes with moving and exchanging large sums of money,’ she said.
She said the speed at which clients could conduct transactions on the platform meant the firm could compete with high street banks.
‘The user feedback so far is extremely positive and a transaction that can normally take several hours to facilitate with high street banks takes only a matter of minutes through this system,’ said Weeks.
The new service could save clients up to 4% per transaction, she said.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
- PIMS 2013: Wraps reject move to flat-fee pricing
More about this article:
More from us
- Five minute adviser profile: Tina Weeks of Serenity Financial Planning
- Serenity plans office up north headed by new Yorkshire hire
by Himanshu Singh on May 18, 2013 at 04:18