View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a636865
Sesame appoints ex-L&G compliance boss to board
by Jun Merrett on Nov 29, 2012 at 07:39
Sesame Bankhall Group has appointed ex-Legal & General (L&G) director of compliance Diana Miller as a non-executive director on its board.
Miller joined the network, whose chief executive is George Higginson, at the start of November having been approved by the Financial Services Authority.
Miller previously worked L&G from 2001 to December 2010 and is holds two further non-executive directorships at emergency repair company Homeserve and Tesco Underwriting.
The appointment follows news of the network's managing director of distribution Nick Kelly's departure in a reshuffle which also saw the appointment of four members to its executive board.
The changes saw the appointment of head of operations Julie Sadler who will be operations director charge of the company’s compliance and risk function.
Michael Couzins, formerly Sesame’s risk and compliance director, is now the company’s financial services development director.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- Lighthouse raids Sesame to appoint training head
- Nick Kelly leaves Sesame as network reshuffles
- Sesame on target to recruit 700 with ex-Honister adviser boost
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54