Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a644234
Skandia appoints Millard to head Select fund range
by Rachael Revesz on Dec 07, 2012 at 17:29
James Millard has been appointed head of Skandia’s new investment solutions team, which will manage its Select fund range, due to launch next year.
Skandia Investment Group chief investment officer Dean Bowden has been appointed head of investment solutions and will report to Millard, former director of investments at Old Mutual Global Investors. Ryan Hughes has been appointed portfolio manager.
The Select range will be made up of 50 funds, run by Aberdeen, BlackRock, BNY Mellon, Henderson, JP Morgan, Schroders and Threadneedle.
Millard, investment director at Old Mutual Global Investors, will lead the team, which will manage the Select fund range,
Old Mutual Global Investors chief executive Julian Ide said: ‘As director of investment for Old Mutual Global Investors, James oversaw the integration of our investment function and played a significant role in helping to shape our investment capability strategy for the future.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
More from us
- Skandia: RDR will reduce cost of PI
- Skandia unveils fund manager partners for restricted offering
- Skandia business proposition director Vincent to leave
- Graham Bentley promoted in Skandia restructure
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08