View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a651141
Steve Bee launches course to help advisers win from auto-enrolment
on Jan 17, 2013 at 15:54
Steve Bee’s Jargon Free Pension has launched a scheme aimed at helping advisers who are looking to take advantage of the onset of auto-enrolment.
The programme called Jargon Free Assist is designed to help advisers boost their presence in the market and benefit by helping firms auto-enrol employees.
It will cover topics such as drumming up new leads, selling and educating effectively.
It will be run by The Affinities Partnership.
Steve Bee said: ‘Jargon Free Assist is our latest initiative to help advisers take advantage of the changing employee benefits landscape. Our licensee firms already understand that auto-enrolment will bring huge opportunities to those advisers who really grasp it, and with the help of the talented team at The Affinities Partnership, Jargon Free Assist will help our advisers maximise those opportunities.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- Adviser KnowHow: Conference and awards special
- Advisers and providers hit out at consultancy charging rules
- Star Managers revisited: still leading the pack?
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54