View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a661831
Three arrested in FSA insider dealing probe
by Michelle Abrego on Feb 27, 2013 at 09:57
Three men have been arrested by the Metropolitan Police Service in connection with a Financial Services Authority (FSA) investigation into insider dealing and market abuse.
The three men aged 33, 37 and 39 are currently in custody to be questioned but have not been charged.
The FSA said that the arrests are not linked to any other ongoing insider dealing investigation. It is currently separately prosecuting six other individuals for insider dealing.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54