View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a655882
Towry raids Coutts to recruit product manager
by Jun Merrett on Feb 04, 2013 at 15:02
National advice firm Towry has returned to Coutts to hire a product manager of for its client propositions team.
Ed Colyer (pictured) joins the firm in its Birmingham office and was most recently was a financial planning product team director at Coutts.
Colyer is the latest name on a growing list of ex-Coutts employees to join Towry which includes chief executive Andrew Fisher, head of client proposition David Middleton, chairman Glyn Jones and head of advice policy Kate Turner.
In his fifteen years at Coutts, Colyer was also product development manager, financial planning advice services manager and head of regulated products.
Michael Pos, head of product at Towry, said: 'This is a significant appointment for Towry’s product team. Ed has a proven track record as an innovative and highly commercial product manager and his experience both developing and delivering new products will only serve as beneficial to our clients.'
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- Fisher: restricted Towry will give impartial advice
- Towry takes on ex-RBS adviser for Nottingham office
- Towry returns to Coutts for new head of advice policy
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54