Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a436587
Tuesday Papers: Harbinger Capital to halve Inmarsat holding - tips, comment and bids
by Himanshu Singh on Oct 05, 2010 at 04:30
* George Osborne: Playing with fire.
* Industrial relations: A rock and a hard place.
* Sell Premier Foods at 17.9p (+1.69p); buy WS Atkins at 738p (-10p); buy AssetCo at 62p (-2p).
* Joblessness, the crucial factor in the welfare equation Osborne has ignored.
* The Indian Film Company yesterday accepted a £63.5 million takeover bid from Roptonal, a subsidiary of Viacom 18 Media.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy