View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a659676
Verbatim and Suffolk Life team up for single DFM Sipp
by Brian Cantwell on Feb 18, 2013 at 15:34
SimplyBiz’s discretionary fund management (DFM) service Verbatim Asset Management has become the latest DFM to be offered through Suffolk Life’s single investment manager Sipp.
Suffolk Life’s SimSipp was launched in 2011 and aimed at DFMs with advice arms and advisers who only want to use one DFM.
Verbatim is the 14th DFM to link with SimSipp.
Through Verbatim advisers will have access to investment managers including James Hambro & Partners, Smith & Williamson, TCF and Henderson Rowe.
Neil Stevens (pictured), joint managing director of SimplyBiz and managing director of Verbatim Asset Management, said: ‘As more adviser firms hire our investment teams to run their discretionary portfolios we felt it was essential to partner with a leading provider for Sipps.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
- Sipp Spotlight: Lifting the lid on Aegon’s One Retirement
- SimplyBiz's Verbatim signs up 15 firms
- The Accumulator: First Wealth's model portfolios boost business owners’ pots
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54