Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a659676
Verbatim and Suffolk Life team up for single DFM Sipp
by Brian Cantwell on Feb 18, 2013 at 15:34
SimplyBiz’s discretionary fund management (DFM) service Verbatim Asset Management has become the latest DFM to be offered through Suffolk Life’s single investment manager Sipp.
Suffolk Life’s SimSipp was launched in 2011 and aimed at DFMs with advice arms and advisers who only want to use one DFM.
Verbatim is the 14th DFM to link with SimSipp.
Through Verbatim advisers will have access to investment managers including James Hambro & Partners, Smith & Williamson, TCF and Henderson Rowe.
Neil Stevens (pictured), joint managing director of SimplyBiz and managing director of Verbatim Asset Management, said: ‘As more adviser firms hire our investment teams to run their discretionary portfolios we felt it was essential to partner with a leading provider for Sipps.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
More from us
- Sipp Spotlight: Lifting the lid on Aegon’s One Retirement
- SimplyBiz's Verbatim signs up 15 firms
- The Accumulator: First Wealth's model portfolios boost business owners’ pots
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08