View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a639501
Wealthflow pilots client life-coaching venture with Nemeth
by Jun Merrett on Dec 10, 2012 at 10:15
Edinburgh-based Wealthflow has launched a pilot advice service that will give clients a one-to-one session with life planning guru Maria Nemeth (pictured).
The first stage of Wealthflow’s 12-stage planning programme, currently piloted with 12 clients, will see clients discuss their life goals with Nemeth for no extra charge.
Duncan Glassey, partner at Wealthflow said: ‘Clients sometimes like to talk about the numbers and money too quickly. But this idea is to offer coaching to clients by talking on the phone to Maria and broadening the conversation.
‘We think this will lead to strong relationships with clients, and we expect more referrals from them as they can see we’re being very active about improving our service. It’s a big differentiator from other firms.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54