View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a639501
Wealthflow pilots client life-coaching venture with Nemeth
by Jun Merrett on Dec 10, 2012 at 10:15
Edinburgh-based Wealthflow has launched a pilot advice service that will give clients a one-to-one session with life planning guru Maria Nemeth (pictured).
The first stage of Wealthflow’s 12-stage planning programme, currently piloted with 12 clients, will see clients discuss their life goals with Nemeth for no extra charge.
Duncan Glassey, partner at Wealthflow said: ‘Clients sometimes like to talk about the numbers and money too quickly. But this idea is to offer coaching to clients by talking on the phone to Maria and broadening the conversation.
‘We think this will lead to strong relationships with clients, and we expect more referrals from them as they can see we’re being very active about improving our service. It’s a big differentiator from other firms.’
News sponsored by:
Click here to watch a series of sponsored interviews with Jupiter's fund managers on the UK equity market.
Today's top headlines
- Monday Papers: Pfizer eyes AstraZeneca to create industry giant
- Asian shares subdued amid tensions in Ukraine
- Sunday Papers: RBS report on treatment of SMEs accused of being partial
- Saturday Papers: BlackRock challenges UK pension providers
- Friday Papers: RBS cleared of forcing clients into insolvency
More about this article:
More from us
by Himanshu Singh on Apr 21, 2014 at 08:21