Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a639501
Wealthflow pilots client life-coaching venture with Nemeth
by Jun Merrett on Dec 10, 2012 at 10:15
Edinburgh-based Wealthflow has launched a pilot advice service that will give clients a one-to-one session with life planning guru Maria Nemeth (pictured).
The first stage of Wealthflow’s 12-stage planning programme, currently piloted with 12 clients, will see clients discuss their life goals with Nemeth for no extra charge.
Duncan Glassey, partner at Wealthflow said: ‘Clients sometimes like to talk about the numbers and money too quickly. But this idea is to offer coaching to clients by talking on the phone to Maria and broadening the conversation.
‘We think this will lead to strong relationships with clients, and we expect more referrals from them as they can see we’re being very active about improving our service. It’s a big differentiator from other firms.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: Shell warns against commodity market regulation
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
- Lights, camera, action! Widows and Helm launch film pension scheme
- High Court judge imposes freezing order on Harlequin bosses' assets
- Tenet scraps five-day Twitter checks with new social media policy
More about this article:
More from us
by Himanshu Singh on May 19, 2013 at 03:08