More top stories
Bromsgrove-based AFH Financial has made its sixth acquisition of the year, snapping up Bishopton-based Michael Mac Wealth Management in a deal worth up to £250,431.
The government has set out how it plans to refund consumer credit licence holders who have been hit by double charges due to regulatory changes.
Nick Marson, the director of Hargreaves Lansdown's Vantage platform, has netted over £125,000 after selling down part of his stake in the firm.
The Royal Bank of Scotland finance director Nathan Bostock is to leave the lender 10 weeks after he joined the board to join Santander, according to reports.
- Wednesday Papers: Volcker vote heralds new era for Wall Street
- FTSE slips lower after US budget deal
- Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street down on Fed bets amid budget talks
- Apfa calls for clarity over consumer credit licence rules
- Painful payouts: the biggest FCA fines of the year
- Murder case: adviser jailed for life
- Invesco begins liquidating Woodford small caps as outflows mount
- Carney defuses interest rate rise fears
- Wheatley: more rules aren’t always the answer
How to crack auto-enrolment advice
Investment Trust Insider
Opening the door to closed-ended funds
All you need to know to pick a platform
Top business tips from your peers
Outsourcing Investment Centre
Help in choosing the right solution
The quarterly strategy guide
From the TwittersphereTweets by @NewModelAdviser
- Fund and manager performance
- Citywire Selection
- Citywire rated fund managers
- Investment trust performance
- Exchange traded funds
- Alternative UCITS