More top stories
Standard Life is set to launch a discretionary fund management (DFM) service that gives direct access to third party managers on its platform.
Lawyers for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme have attempted to delay court action against advice firms which sold Keydata following a number of nationals and networks choosing to settle rather than fight the claims.
Richard Pennycook has been named interim chief executive by Co-op Group after Euan Sutherland’s resignation.
Zurich is set to cut 800 jobs worldwide as part of a £150 million cost saving programme by the end of 2015.
- Ascentric sets out orphan client plans after FCA review
- FSCS investigates Harlequin promoter over Sipp sales
- Overnight Markets: Commodity shares weigh on Wall Street
- Wednesday Papers: Carney vows to overhaul links with City
- Trainee recruits help Chapters turn the page to growth
- Tenet teams up with Prestwood in cashflow deal
- Stevens targets top spot with paraplanner hiring spree
- Sense targets accountants for auto-enrolment business
- Smith aims to set standard with planning PhD
- PFS reaches record 600th chartered firm
How to crack auto-enrolment advice
Investment Trust Insider
Opening the door to closed-ended funds
All you need to know to pick a platform
Top business tips from your peers
Outsourcing Investment Centre
Help in choosing the right solution
The quarterly strategy guide
- Fund and manager performance
- Citywire Selection
- Citywire rated fund managers
- Investment trust performance
- Exchange traded funds
- Alternative UCITS