Portfolio protection: 20 wealth managers' top 'crash' shelters
Twenty wealth managers reveal where they believe the best protection lies in the event of crash.
- The fund houses and wealth firms in the crosshairs
- How Chris Macdonald built Brooks into a £9bn company 1
- The businesses which win from Mifid research rules
- How Senhouse cracked the ‘glass ceiling’
- Small is still key for City Asset Management
- Not all robots are born equal: how to invest in a robo firm
Henderson's Beckett: finding opportunities in a political minefield
TR European Growth Trust manager Ollie Beckett says that the 'political mess' in Europe is fine as long as there is still value to be had.
- Swiss £2bn biotech star seeks £200m for healthcare trust
- AAA-rated Fidelity Asian star braces for bear market
- Trust Insider: the Trumpian logic of Sherborne's Electra strategy 1
- FTSE falls as merger optimism fades
- Funds Focus: Fundsmith Equity lags post-Brexit rally
- Harbourvest bags SVG Capital after beating Goldman
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Video: The October Market Outlook
As we enter Q4, Adam Avigdori, co-manager of the BlackRock UK Income fund, reflects on 2016 so far and what lies in wait for the last three months of the year – with the impending US Presidential election now just around the corner.
Profile: 'women make very good wealth managers'
JM Finn's head of investment Sarah Soar warns women in positions of seniority will remain an anomaly for generations to come