European Wealth sells 48% stake to duo in £9m fundraise
Mauritian-based Astoria and property finance company Kingswood have acquired a combined 48% stake in John Morton's outfit following a £9 million fundraise by the AIM-listed boutique.
- The 10 best performing FTSE 100 stocks since Brexit
- The 10 worst performing FTSE 100 stocks since Brexit
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street holds steady as healthcare stocks gain
- Investec's digital boss on why robo launch took two years
- Friday Papers: May says 3m EU citizens can stay in Britain
- The Expert View: Imperial Brands, Diageo and Chemring
- The trials and tribulations of living through M&A
- Diary of a digital investor: Nutmeg's first investment review 3
- Clientology: City hotshots - tough and relaxed
- Mifid II demands a mindset change in delivering best execution
- Bitcoin: Should you invest in the crypto-currency?
- ETF worries: capacity or liquidity?
- Crazy in ETF love? New study imagines bottling star quality
- Lyxor slashes fees on 10-strong sector ETF range
- Perfect blend: how seven DFMs mix active and passive strategies
- Invesco PowerShares lists US value ETF
- Coombs: 'blunt tool' passive beta no use for risks ahead
- Active or passive: who will own the next Amazon?
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Confused by commodities? How to allocate to a market in flux
We analyse what's behind the see-sawing sentiment.
Video special: what Scottish DFMs think of SNP election flop
As delegates gathered for Citywire Scotland, we asked them their take on the election.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
BVTV: Will the Fed spoil the EM party?
Tune in for the latest edition of BVTV, where Fund Manager Claudia Calich joined me to discuss how she has positioned her EM debt portfolios for the second half of the year.
Profile: Rathbones' fund boss on spotting emerging talent
A great fund manager is really easy to spot, says Mike Webb, chief executive of Rathbones Unit Trust Management