New Year cheer: 10 managers starting 2018 on a high
We highlight 10 fund managers rising up the Citywire ratings and starting the year on the front foot.
- John Spiers gives EQ Investors staff chance to take control
- Rathbones hires Coutts man for Newcastle office
- The 10 financial services jobs set for biggest 2018 pay rises
- FSCS puts £6m cost on failed wealth firm 2
- Thesis Guildford branch head and client director resign
- Dignity and Carpetright crash in consumer crunch
- Cryptocurrency the main target for scammers in 2018
- 12 wealth and fund firms to watch in 2018 1
- Iress's Walsh: Why GDPR can drive trust in financial services
- CISI slams FCA plan to scrap Approved Persons Register 9
- Is the auto industry the next ‘Big Short?’
- How to make a compensation payout last a lifetime 1
- Numis: our 31 investment trust recommendations for 2018
- Don’t rely on our ‘unhelpful’ KID, warns Henderson Smaller 4
- Independent: the best and cheapest trust of 2017 2
- Ian Cowie: Carillion crisis confirms infrastructure shares were too high 4
- Killik: time to buy Utilico Emerging Markets
- Ballot box verdicts loom for Artemis Alpha and 23 rivals
- AllianzGI hires Columbia Threadneedle duo for US bond team
- Are the dark days over for government bonds?
- AA-rated Veysey's pick of the fallen angels
- Janus Henderson AUM climbs 5% as integration beats schedule
- Bank of England lifts rates for first time in decade
- ESG no longer means no returns, say Liontrust bond duo
- UBS launches gender equality ETF
- Are platforms the biggest barrier to wealth manager ETF take-up?
- Why are fixed income ETFs so far behind equities?
- Home (or away) alone: How to use single country ETFs
- Citywire Passive Investment Retreat: pics from day two
- Are factors the key to being market neutral?
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Brewin Dolphin signs 10-year lease on West End office
Brewin Dolphin is to open an outlet in London's St James's
Liontrust ESG head says sustainable investment doesn't mean low return
Peter Michaelis talks about ethical investment growth and where he sees future opportunites.
Profile: Affinity’s Julia Warrander on the importance of diversity
'Sometimes there are 10, sometimes 20 people around a table and, more often than not, I’m the only woman,' says the Affinity Wealth co-chief investment officer