Former adviser found guilty in fraud trial
Former adviser Darren Say has been found guilty on two counts of fraud.
- The top 10 UK companies by revenue
- Chuka Umunna taps City for anti-leave campaign war chest 9
- Buylist Radar: the rising All Cos star regularly topping its class
- Standard Life/Aberdeen deal clears regulatory hurdle
- Charles Stanley appoints IHT portfolio manager
- Miners lead FTSE fightback but $190bn bill hits Acacia
- Back office data harvesting raises client confidentiality fears 1
- How ready are you for Mifid II?
- The boutique playbook: Majedie's lessons 15 years on
- Where asset managers are getting it wrong on service
- A spotlight on the consolidator that acquired 57 businesses
- Diary of a digital investor: what are they doing with my Moola? 2
- HICL Infrastructure reviews cladding after Grenfell Tower inferno
- Throgmorton, we need bold buybacks not fiddly fee changes 1
- Trust activist takes aim at Aberdeen’s US closed-end funds
- Cheap trusts to back Brazil out of political crisis 1
- Trust Tips: Numis' nine changes for cautious markets
- JPM Brazil looks beyond political turmoil after rollercoaster year 1
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Tilney intermediary service hits £2bn AUM
Tilney for Professionals has surpassed £2 billion in assets under management after launching in March.
Trump protests: Psigma's Becket reports from the US
Psigma's chief investment officer Tom Becket encounters a little more than he bargained for in a recent trip to the US.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
This week on BVTV
It was just about 3 years ago the market was getting very relaxed about the global economy, asset prices were rich and volatility was very low…then the market sold off. Today it feels like we are back to that situation: a recession seems very unlikely, but can we experience another market correction?
Profile: Brewin's Newcastle boss on the increasingly competitive NE
William Baker Baker, Brewin Dolphin’s Newcastle office head, is a fixture in the firm, having been with them for 30 years.