FCA blocks compliance officer due to ‘competence’ concerns
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has denied a compliance officer approval to perform controlled functions due to concerns over his ‘competence and capability’.
- Fund manager biases: three key characteristics to watch for
- Wealth managers risk fines over offshore asset warning letters
- Wealth Manager Top 100: One day left to enter!
- Funding Circle stops investors making loan choices
- High net worth investors are yet to trust robo-advisers
- Moola slashes minimum investment to £50 1
- Criminal Finances Act 2017: a wealth manager checklist
- Why we're only at start of powerful Asian bull market
- A lack of creativity is holding back wealth management 3
- SJP: how to make huge profits from your own funds 14
- SEI: UK wealth management at a 'crossroads' 3
- Back office data harvesting raises client confidentiality fears 2
- Sphere tumbles after pinning hopes on Woodford rescue 17
- Ackman outlines next battle as Herbalife bites again 1
- Warehouse Reit targets 5.5% yield with £150m flotation 3
- Scottish American manager Neary steps down
- Renewables trust takes up DIY as competition ramps up
- VinaCapital Vietnam issues maiden dividend 1
- Veteran ETF duo confirms 'white label' platform plans
- BMO launches trio of enhanced income ETFs
- BlackRock launches floating rate bond ETF
- CEO Tapes: factor investment - the only certainty is uncertainty
- ETF health check: testing the pulse of June 2016's hottest launches
- Four wealth managers on the role of ETFs
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Top PMs name their biggest financial crisis lessons
From caution to avoiding wild predictions, three Citywire rated managers discuss how their strategies have been shaped.
On the Road Challenge: snowboarding with Rathbones' Klemme
Suzie Bliss snowboards at the Hemel Hempstead SnowCentre with Camilla Klemme from Rathbones.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
The decline of covenants in the European leveraged loan market
The sustained demand for high yield bonds and European leveraged loans over the past few years has led to strong performance from both asset classes.
Profile: a Williams de Broe vet on striking out from Investec
Laurence Boyle and his team became ‘somewhat of an oddity’ within Investec after joining via its acquisition of Williams de Broë