Nine wealth managers reveal their biggest worries
With some much to fret about across the world, we ask nine readers where their biggest concerns lie.
- Revealed: The S&W shareholders who stand to gain from IPO
- Exactly how much do the top fund managers turn over?
- Why don’t high net worth investors trust robo-advice?
- Colin McLean: how to react when your stocks blow up
- Jeremy Lang: the ‘trapped’ capital cycle spreads to energy
- '100 days to fall out of love – a French romance'
- TwentyFour cuts fee on UK Mortgages fund 1
- Disaster fund warns hurricanes will wipe out 2017 returns
- BB Healthcare leaps over rivals with £64m share issue 1
- City of London trust borrows £50m with long, low loan 4
- Ian Cowie: don’t be biased, look overseas 7
- Aurora: we don’t get out of bed for less than 15% a year 1
- How to take a passive portfolio approach to Brexit
- Franklin Templeton launches range of UK smart beta funds
- Active vs passive for UK equities: we crunch the numbers
- ‘Make America Great Again’ ETF to launch 1
- Deutsche creates 'sophisticated' ETF service for clients
- European ETFs attract record $74bn in first half
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Miton CEO mulls new funds following bumper results
Firm says there is the capacity and capability to add mandates without increasing headcount.
- Friday Papers: UK to diverge from EU on financial services rules
- Overnight Markets: Rate rise expectations weigh on US stocks
- Janus Henderson hires Columbia Threadneedle bond boss Cielinski
- Albert Edwards: the Bank of England's 'monetary schizophrenia'
- Quilter Cheviot hires trio for new London private client team
On the Road Challenge: Clay pigeon shooting with Thesis' Lansdowne
Eleanor Mahmoud goes clay shooting at the National Clay Shooting Centre with Sam Lansdowne from Thesis Asset Management
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
The value enigma – false dawn or resurgence?
This year has not quite followed the script: investors were expecting improving economic growth and rising inflation to be accompanied by steeper yield curves
Profile: Brewin's Cardiff boss on the Welsh opportunity
Prior to becoming head of Brewin Dolphin Cardiff, Welshman David Myrddin-Evans had only previously visited the city to watch the rugby.