Wealth Manager Top 100 2017: the final 25 giants
The reveal the final 25 names to make our annual study into the most influential people in fund selection across the private client industry.
- SJP readies two funds after 42% increase in inflows
- Ex-HSBC trader found guilty of fraud after $3.5bn deal
- Brooks Macdonald funds rise 5.1% to hit £11bn
- The Expert View: GKN, Pendragon & Essentra
- Tuesday Papers: Cryptocurrency companies forced to bank outside UK
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street declines as GE, tech shares fall
- Black Monday Memories: 15 trips down memory lane 1
- Black Monday Memories: 'hiding' funds industry attacked 3
- Black Monday Memories: Kyprianou's 'improvised self-help group'
- Black Monday Memories: Alan Steel told to 'duck down' 1
- Black Monday Memories: David Jacob on 'near-death' market experiences
- Black Monday Memories: RLAM's CEO on lessons from his first bear market 2
- A spotlight on the only private office in Scotland
- Feeding the beast: how funding for robo start-ups is changing
- The false sense of security around executive pay
- Jilted: Why do deals fall apart? 1
- Is Fidelity's fee switch a key moment for fund pricing?
- Secret fund manager: frontline female discrimination
James Carthew: don’t let Biopharma’s slow start give you the wrong impression
Biopharma Credit, the biggest of this year’s investment trust launches, signifies the maturation of the biotechnology sector, even if it has yet to make any investments.
- Investment Trust Watch: cheap and dear trusts 1
- The ‘Gavatar’: my really quick guide to investment funds and investment trusts! 2
- Infrastructure funds face new windfall tax threat from Labour 21
- Ian Cowie: why Fidelity China is the emerging trust for me 5
- Rachel Beagles voted new AIC chairman
- Mike Wilson steps down from RIT Capital Partners board 1
- Axa IM launches China short duration bond fund
- Vanguard launches fresh price war with 0.3% active bond fund
- '100 days to fall out of love – a French romance'
- Jupiter launches short duration EM debt fund
- Pimco’s Balls reveals ‘innovative’ additions to $9bn bond fund
- AA-rated Flood on gov't bonds: 'the maths doesn't add up'
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Carthew: complexity killed the ZDP stars
On the face of it, the zero dividend preference market is fading away
Wealth Manager Retreat 2017: size isn't everything
We asked our delegates at the Wealth Manager Retreat what they think about the recent wave of consolidation in the industry.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
BVTV: the REIT stuff – a bond investor’s guide to Real Estate Investment Trusts
Othman El Iraki will talk through some of the characteristics of REITs and explain what’s been driving the recent surge in new bond issuance.
Profile: Rathbone's Newcastle boss on the road to £1bn
Starting from zero assets on day one, Rathbone's Newcastle team now looks after just over £400 million in clients money