Will foreign firms lead the next M&A wave in wealth management?
Merger and acquisition activity in UK wealth management has continued in full force but some say that the next wave will be led by foreign institutions.
- The Wright Stuff: the AAA-rated Fidelity star's five winners
- River & Mercantile raises £51m for Rodrigs' Micro Cap trust
- Investment managers to pay 22% of pension levy, as adviser fees cut 1
- Smith & Williamson’s Rosengarten: The big boys have become index huggers
- Old Mutual to launch European small cap fund for Ormiston
- Kleinwort Benson hires ex-Schroders risk chief
- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
- How demographics will shape our future
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
Jupiter hires Caledonia income & growth boss to head strategy
Jupiter Asset Management appointed Stephen Mitchell to the newly created role of head of strategy, global equities.
Hendersons' Kerley: investing in Marmite-like China
Citywire A-rated manager sees higher quality growth originating from China's current reforms.
Exploring a diverse universe: Franklin UK Mid Cap Fund
Paul Spencer, manager of the Franklin UK Mid Cap fund, reveals what he looks for in a stock and discusses current valuations and recent IPOs
Oil slump opportunities, Japanese recession & a UK bank conundrum
Investment Pulse this week looks at further challenges for the British banking sector, Japan's return to recession and the continuing weakness of brent crude.
Profile: The opportunity set that attracted Brett Williams to wealth management
Brett Williams is best known for helping to build some of the biggest platforms in the IFA market.He made the move over to wealth management to head SEI’s UK business earlier this year in the belief that this is where the best opportunities now lie.
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot