The premier league: the top 10 selling funds in 2014
The top 10 reveals a distinct income bias and a massive concentration of assets flowing into a handful of names, with the UK’s most popular fund taking in more money than the next three best-sellers combined, in the seven months to the end of July.
- Driver jailed for eight years for killing two Aberdeen AM employees
- AXA hires former New Star and JPM bond managers
- Pictet hires Barings trio for multi-asset launch
- Woodford sells the only bank he trusted
- Rathbones hires Euroclear man for new head of strategy role
- Brewin slashes £13m off tech writedown bill
- Over to you Mr Lewis: is now the time to buy Tesco again?
- The turnaround stories to back this year
- 2,000 reasons to sell US equities?
- Is the wealth industry over-reliant on regulatory consultants?
- Has London's housing market just popped?
- How much further could sterling fall?
- Could outsourcing reverse the tide of boutique consolidation?
Nutmeg posts £3.6m loss as it invests for future
The online discretionary manager saw losses almost double to £3.6 million in 2013 after a substantial investment in infrastructure.
Gervais Williams: the real reason to worry about Quindell
Citywire AA-rated manager Gervais Williams has argued that sentiment is the true danger to Quindell.
AA-rated Lofthouse: 'maverick' tobacco settlements won't stop M&A
Henderson International Income trust manager Ben Lofthouse shares his thoughts on recent developments in the tobacco sector in this video.
Profile: Quilter Cheviot boss Baines sees more consolidation ahead
Nineteen months on from the merger of Quilter Cheviot chief executive Martin Baines says the deal is now paying dividends.
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential
Lunch with Ashcourt Rowan’s Stephen Walker
Rathbones’ Winchester office engages with local youth
Lunch with GHC Capital’s Paul Harris
In Yorkshire with le Tour de France
Lunch with Andrew Main of Stratton Street Capital
Citywire charity 10k run
London to Paris riders cross the finishing line
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: the last set from Investec, PSigma and Quilter Cheviot
Lunch with Investec’s Laura Lambie
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Brewin Dolphin's Stephen Jones and Andrew Lewis
Lunch with John Macmahon of Gore Browne
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Rathbones' James Maltin and Marcus Holden-Craufurd