Brewin Dolphin signs 10-year lease on West End office
Brewin Dolphin is to open an outlet in London's St James's
- LGT Vestra absorbs long-time adviser partner
- Alien seeing wives and vertigo: 5 terrible tax return excuses 1
- New Year cheer: 10 managers starting 2018 on a high
- GP charged with soliciting murder of Brown Shipley adviser, in horror accident
- Baillie Gifford appoints five new partners as four retire
- Private client law giant snaps up sports specialist
- Cryptocurrency the main target for scammers in 2018
- 12 wealth and fund firms to watch in 2018 1
- Iress's Walsh: Why GDPR can drive trust in financial services
- CISI slams FCA plan to scrap Approved Persons Register 9
- Is the auto industry the next ‘Big Short?’
- How to make a compensation payout last a lifetime 1
Independent: the best and cheapest trust of 2017
Independent, the best performing investment trust last year with a shareholder return of 71%, is also one of the cheapest after its stellar growth helped cut shareholders’ annual costs to just 0.25%.
- Ian Cowie: Carillion crisis confirms infrastructure shares were too high 4
- Ballot box verdicts loom for Artemis Alpha and 23 rivals
- Killik: time to buy Utilico Emerging Markets
- Numis: trusts grow assets at faster rate than funds
- Sandy Nairn returns to Templeton by selling Edinburgh Partners to Franklin
- Bankers caps ‘expensive’ America as Smith takes on UK 1
- AllianzGI hires Columbia Threadneedle duo for US bond team
- Are the dark days over for government bonds?
- AA-rated Veysey's pick of the fallen angels
- Janus Henderson AUM climbs 5% as integration beats schedule
- Bank of England lifts rates for first time in decade
- ESG no longer means no returns, say Liontrust bond duo
- UBS launches gender equality ETF
- Are platforms the biggest barrier to wealth manager ETF take-up?
- Why are fixed income ETFs so far behind equities?
- Home (or away) alone: How to use single country ETFs
- Citywire Passive Investment Retreat: pics from day two
- Are factors the key to being market neutral?
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Allianz GI launches passive/active US fund into UK
The Allianz Structured Alpha US Equity 250 fund invests in the S&P 500 but also buys and sells put and call options.
Liontrust ESG head says sustainable investment doesn't mean low return
Peter Michaelis talks about ethical investment growth and where he sees future opportunites.
Profile: Affinity’s Julia Warrander on the importance of diversity
'Sometimes there are 10, sometimes 20 people around a table and, more often than not, I’m the only woman,' says the Affinity Wealth co-chief investment officer