L&G to merge away Penny and Black funds
Legal & General Investment Management is to consolidate its UK equities range by merging two funds each for two of its star managers.
- Colin McLean: why Scottish referendum debate is misunderstood
- Aviva adds four to multi-asset team
- Bramson savages Electra Private Equity in public attack
- Haig Bathgate: 'déjà vu' - Québécois lessons for Scotland
- Somerset boosts top EM fund with double hire and fee cut
- Arbuthnot Latham hires ex-Barclays private banker for Manchester
- Will Hargreaves’ D2C discretionary launch threaten your business?
- What lies at the heart of FCA's in-house fund review?
- Why Hawksmoor is backing Tesco
- Ruffer: the Japan love affair didn’t last long, did it?
- Stewart Cowley: the stupidity of crowds
- Is BP’s dividend under threat again as £11bn fine looms?
- The founder’s dilemma: sell out or plan for succession?
Old Mutual Global Investors hires BlackRock trio for new Asia equity team
Citywire AA-rated Joshua Crabb and includes analysts Kris Whitlock and Dmitry Lapidus will form the team.
Tesco, Japan and the rise of the central banker
Libby Ashby and leading wealth managers scrutinise the food retail sector, Japan’s consumption tax hike and political risk in the markets.
Profile: Psigma's Edinburgh boss on why he is in Scotland long term
When Tim Wishart agreed to launch an Edinburgh office for Psigma he was not expecting to head the company’s first overseas team
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential
Lunch with Ashcourt Rowan’s Stephen Walker
Rathbones’ Winchester office engages with local youth
Lunch with GHC Capital’s Paul Harris
In Yorkshire with le Tour de France
Lunch with Andrew Main of Stratton Street Capital
Citywire charity 10k run
London to Paris riders cross the finishing line
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: the last set from Investec, PSigma and Quilter Cheviot
Lunch with Investec’s Laura Lambie
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Brewin Dolphin's Stephen Jones and Andrew Lewis